To ‘celebrate’ the fact she is stopping off at the venue, the promoter has sent out an email to press labelled “7 Things You Need to Know About Tonights Miley Cyrus Concert” – in honour of her smash hit, 7 Things.
One extra tip if you will be visiting the Wonder World Tour at The Wells Fargo Arena, its been predicted temperatures might reach freezing and could snow tonight, so be sure to bundle up!!!
7 Things About Tonights Miley Cyrus Concert
- Doors open at 5pm. The concert will start at 7pm at Wells Fargo Arena
- Bring the credit card used to purchase your tickets along with your matching government issued photo ID
- All members of your party must be present at the same time in order to gain admittance into Wells Fargo Arena
- The ticket usher will swipe your credit card upon entry and present each person in your party with a locator slip to allow for quick access to your seats
- Parking is available at the venue for $6 and is located on the north side of Wells Fargo Arena
- Principal River’s Edge Restaurant inside Wells Fargo Arena will open at 4:30pm. Principal River’s Edge is located on the third floor of the arena on the south side and is a casual, sit-down restaurant for your party to enjoy
- Lastly, have FUN, SING along, and DANCE to your favourite Miley Cyrus Songs!